28 December 2007

Blogging attempt #4

OK, so I decided to make another (#4) attempt at blogging. I hope this time I can make it beyond third post.

Quick background:
  • Age: 32
  • Occupation: software engineer, currently on self-funded one-year sabbatical
  • Interests:
    • programming languages, right now mostly focusing on functional ones (Haskell, Ocaml, Curry, Lisp), but still looking for a perfect one (C++, C and Java are definitely not perfect; Python works quite OK, but not perfect as well; Ruby sucks big time)
    • human languages (speaks more or less English, have basics of Croatian, Russian and German, currently working on Japanese)
    • travel - not many countries so far, but planning to visit Thailand and Japan next year.
  • Blogging purpose: indulge the world with my ramblings about programming and all the other stuff that I may think of :)
And that's about it. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: